About the Bath Report
31 Pages of Bath PRO Trends
(With 290 Hyperlinked Examples!)
- The Bath Trend Report uncovers the most up-to-date bathing trends popular with consumers, featuring everything from innovative shower and bathroom designs to uniquely branded soap and body bath salts. With the popularity of DIY projects on the steady incline, combined with a boom in home renovations, consumers are actively upgrading their living space by adding bathroom essentials such as a new bathtub, stainless steel faucets, and even bed and bath accessories like scented candles and body oils.
Who It's For
- Our research will be beneficial for companies that manufacture hygiene products like soaps and shampoos, and are looking to trigger innovation and add creativity to product development, branding and advertising. Also, businesses that specialize in bathroom accessories and appliances will benefit from our data as it contains insight into consumer preferences, letting companies better position their products in the market.
Using the Bath Trend Report will allow companies in the industry to gain a competitive advantage while staying informed about the most cutting-edge bathing trends.
The Bath Trend Report, last published on Apr 27, 2012, includes 31 PRO Trends and 290 examples of bath market research and bath consumer trends related to: bathroom, home, candles, faucets, showers and bath trends.
- Our bath research is based on Trend Hunter's 290 crowdsourced bath trends and 1,317,000,000 total views of data.
What You'll Get:
• 31 Page / Slide Presentation
• 31 Page In-Depth Reading Report
• 31 Bath PRO Trends
• 290 Bath Examples
• 41 Bath Videos (Online)
• 1,740 Bath Images (Online)
• Additional Niche Reports (with a full subscription):
, Contemporary Art
, Street Art
, Photo Editing
, Business Card
, Digital Art
, Lawn Furniture
Sample Bath Pro Trends
- Each Bath PRO Trend is on its own slide with implications, a quantified score, and examples linked to online bath articles, videos and images. Examples:
Practically anything and everything can be connected to your smartphone
12 Examples + Score + Implications
Pure Pretty (UPDATE)|
All-natural beauty products become preferred choice for consumers
5 Examples + Score + Implications
Crimson becomes the color of choice for designers
9 Examples + Score + Implications
Simultaneous stimulation of senses changes the way consumers are entertained
7 Examples + Score + Implications
The ability to command and control a variety of home goods
8 Examples + Score + Implications
Designer diffusion lines cater to more practical fashionistas
6 Examples + Score + Implications
PLUS 25 more Bath PRO Trends and 290 examples!