Start-Up Service Trend Report
1. High-Level Start-Up Service Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Start-Up Service Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Start-Up Service Trend ReportThere are many start-up businesses emerging in the service sector, and the Start-Up Service Trend Report looks into these successful innovators that are filling particular voids in the market. Looking at businesses like Uber, this report analyzes the entrepreneurial businesses that are gaining the most headway. Delivery services are especially of note, bringing almost anything to consumers in a faster, more convenient and cost-effective manner.
Who Custom Start-Up Service Market Research is ForContaining key information for small business professionals in the service sector, this report pertains to start-up developers, company members and owners. It also provides business innovation ideas for larger, more established service providers to learn about what areas they can preemptively innovate within. The Start-Up Service Trend Report will help guide service-based start-ups in business innovation and idea development, showcasing overarching themes and patterns that make new services reach a wide demographic successfully.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Start-Up Service ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Start-Up Service Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: start-up, entrepreneurship, start-up business, small business, service sector, entrepreneurial app, Uber and start-up service trends. Other Sample Topics: Crowdfunding Campaign, Retail Analytics, Luxury Shopping, Millennial-Targeted Retail, Regional, In-Store Experience, Millennial Workplace, Toy Store, Retail Interaction, Workplace Loyalty, Mannequin, Retail Aesthetic, Reward, Retail Expansion, In-Store Design, Automated Retail, Novel, VIP Customer, Retail Boutique, Shopping Experience, [More]
Sample Start-Up Service Market Research ReportOur Start-Up Service research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Hyper-Niche DeliveryCompanies from unexpected industries incorporate delivery services
- Co-Branded DeliveryFood companies team up with well-known brands for unique delivery services
- Artisanal AuthenticityThe young urbanite, craving luxury and transparency, shifts to the startup
- Organic DeliveryFresh food is made more accessible with the use of online delivery services
- Recreational Start-UpPromoting personal interests, entrepreneurs create businesses around leisure
- Social Start-UpEntrepreneurs use social platforms as a base for building businesses
- Pre-Packaged BeautySeeking to eliminate excess shopping, consumers turn to beauty & cosmetic kits
- Service Co-BrandingService companies team up with familiar brands to accelerate customer service
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 356 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 1,650 examples
- 10,221+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 58,186 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly