Shared Meal Trend Report
1. High-Level Shared Meal Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Shared Meal Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Shared Meal Trend ReportBacked by extensive crowdsourced research, the Shared Meal Trend Report is an enlightening look at communal dining habits in the context of the modern marketplace. As dining habits continue to evolve over time, a shift back to the nostalgia of the shared meal experience has begun to gradually take hold amongst consumers. In this report, we look at how different restaurants, meal services and even tech developers have taken steps to accommodate this move towards more communal dining experiences.
Who Custom Shared Meal Market Research is ForAn enhanced knowledge of demographic dining trends in the context of shared meals will be highly beneficial for those working in the food and beverage industry. Restaurant owners, professional chefs and social event planners will gain a better grasp of the meal sharing experience and how to better accommodate it. The Shared Meal Trend Report is a revealing look into new trending dining habits based on the principle of communal interaction and shared experiences.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Shared Meal ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Shared Meal Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: Shared Meal, Communal Dining, Meal, Food, Dining, Family Meal, Sharing, Communal Eating, Communal Cuisine and shared meal trends. Other Sample Topics: Smaller Portion, Camping Accessory, Emerging Flavor, Food Packaging, Sports Product, Personalized Food, Oral Care, High-End Branding, Raw Food, Food Festival, Sleep, Fresh Produce, Ethnic Cuisine, Hot Sauce, Outdoor Fun, DIY Snacks, Sensory Dining, Coffee, Ethical Initiative, DIY Costume, [More]
Sample Shared Meal Market Research ReportOur Shared Meal research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Communal CuisineLarge portion sizes cater to those looking to connect with others through dining
- Shared ConsumptionBrands encourage product sharing to create a more approachable image
- Communal DiscountA desire for social interaction has consumers turning to group discount options
- Communal ArchitectureArchitectural styles shift to support the rise of a share-friendly culture
- Cooperative ConsumptionTech tools foster collaborative delivery options for group eating
- Communal EatingCommunal tables bring sociability back to restaurant dining
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 418 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 1,881 examples
- 10,149+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 57,500 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly