Reactive Fashion Trend Report
1. High-Level Reactive Fashion Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Reactive Fashion Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Reactive Fashion Trend ReportThe Reactive Fashion Trend Report highlights technological fashion that is made of various fabrics that respond to human movement, heat or sweat. We look at couture designs that debuted on the runway with motion sensors and illuminated features. We also look at functional activewear, like sports bras and shirts made with material that opens up for greater breathability when it senses sweat. There are even self-cooling dress shirts, great for summer wear at work.
Who Custom Reactive Fashion Market Research is ForThis report is catered to fashion designers and fashion brands looking at creating innovative collaborations with technology developers. Brand managers and business professionals in activewear and fitness apparel will benefit from this report. Footwear and outerwear brands and designers will also be very interested. The Reactive Fashion Trend Report looks into the combination of clothing and technology design that results in highly functional connected apparel.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Reactive Fashion ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Reactive Fashion Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: futuristic fashion, biofabric, responsive apparel, stylish wearable, 3D-printed garment, activewear, biometric fashion and reactive fashion trends. Other Sample Topics: Beauty Device, Fragrance, Women's Accessories, Men's Fashion, Hair Accessory, Retro Fashion, Bikini, Beauty Subscription, Fashion Show, Crystal, Kids Jewelry, Pop Culture Apparel, Fashion Branding, College Fashion, Jacket, High Fashion, Bow Tie, Collection, Business Attire, Hipster Fashion, [More]
Sample Reactive Fashion Market Research ReportOur Reactive Fashion research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Responsive FashionHi-tech apparel that promotes interactivity with the wearer
- Reactive FashionAs fashion and technology merge, sensor-integrated apparel takes center stage
- Responsive GarmentTechnology and fashion marry to provide sensitive apparel
- Frigid FitnessFitness brands specialize their offerings to protect against the cold
- Chameleon CoutureChromatic fabrics enter the mainstream market
- Iridescent ActivewearConsumers opt for performance-enhancing, lightweight workout attire
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 399 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 1,830 examples
- 10,184+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 57,828 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly