Re-purposed Product Trend Report
1. High-Level Re-purposed Product Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Re-purposed Product Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Re-purposed Product Trend ReportThe Re-purposed Product Trend Report highlights upcycled designs in fashion, packaging and decor that turn an old product into something new and useful. Upcycling has become very common and this report includes examples like shoes made from ocean waste or soup cans transformed into lighting fixtures. With an increased consciousness in sustainability and creative design, re-purposed products are becoming much more common place.
Who Custom Re-purposed Product Market Research is ForSmall business owners who collect pieces of waste and transform them into fashion, art or decor will understand their growing market while reading these insights. Designers of traditional fashion and decor can gain ideas on how to incorporate sustainability into their pieces. Finally, technology developers will also find innovative ideas throughout this report. The Re-purposed Trend Report showcases the rising popularity of upcycled products that focus on sustainability, functionality and innovative design.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Re-purposed Product ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Re-purposed Product Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: upcyclying, recycling, upcycled fashion, DIY, upscaling, eco packaging and re-purposed product trends. Other Sample Topics: Tree, Conservation, Ethically Sourced, Rural Living, Green Dining, Commuting, Garden Tool, Local Dining, Upcycled Furniture, Electric Bicycle, Paper Packaging, Eco-Friendly Home, Purification, Beach House, Carbon Emmission, Green Design, Nuclear Energy, Backyard Decor, Green Energy, Gardening, [More]
Sample Re-purposed Product Market Research ReportOur Re-purposed Product research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Upcycled BrokenThis design phenomenon sees an update with shattered aesthetics
- Upcycled HipRecycled denim products speak to a consumer desire for hip, eco alternatives
- Recycled PlayParents begin to prefer recycled, eco-friendly versions of traditional toys
- Re-Purposed PackagingConveying eco awareness, brands turn to recycled packaging material
- Upcycled PlayA demand for economical toys sees products crafted from recycled goods rise
- Upscaling WasteRestaurants introduce consumers to a waste-free lifestyle with upscale experiences
- Upscale Re-purposedUpcycled fashion shifts toward more upscale tastes and aesthetics
- Upcycled RetailRetailers turn to recycled materials to update in-store aesthetics
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 459 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 2,004 examples
- 9,970+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 56,369 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly