Printing Trend Report
1. High-Level Printing Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Printing Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Printing Trend ReportWe explore both traditional printing as well as the relatively new 3D-printing industry in the Printing Trend Report. Traditional printers have seen technological updates with Bluetooth technology, HD printers and increased portability. 3D-printing has moved into the realm of food, drawing in attention through novelty. We see a huge increase in 3D-printed clothing, adding to the customization and personalization of the apparel. Decor, toys and even prosthetic limbs are able to be created in more detail, with less money and in a shorter amount of time with this technology.
Who Custom Printing Market Research is ForThis report is for fashion designers, tech developers, architects, and decor designers all interested in learning about the endless possibilities associated with 3D-printing. It's also useful for restaurant managers and food product developers who want to draw in consumer attention with the novelty of 3D-printed food. Auto developers, health technology professionals and toy makers will also find applicable insights within. The Printing Trend Report focuses in on the ways that traditional printers and 3D-printers are innovating products and methods of manufacturing across industries.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Printing ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Printing Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: printers, 3D printer, fashion printing, architectural printing, large scale printing, 3D-printed food, experiential tech and printing trends. Other Sample Topics: Home Gaming, Modern Security, Modern Entrepreneur, Media Unit, Sharing, Modern Dad, Public Connectivity, Gesture-Control Technology, Projector, Artificial Intelligence, Consumer Interaction, Disability Tech, Customized Tech, Health Technology, Remote, Media Consumption, Movie Theater, Camper Design, Audio, Mobile Ordering, [More]
Sample Printing Market Research ReportOur Printing research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Accessible 3D Printing3D printing is beginning to emerge into the commercial marketplace
- 3D Printed DecorConsumers are looking to 3D printing to satisfy bespoke interior design needs
- 3D-Printed PhotoConsumers turn to 3D printing to bring their online selves to life
- Digitized AccessoryThe 3D-printed phenomenon expands to accessories for heightened customization
- Youth-Targeted Printing3D printing is made easier with machines customized for kids
- Digitized DessertPrecise sweets are produced as 3D printing expands to the dessert market
- Outsourced PrintingServices for 3D printing usher in a new era for maker culture
- Large Scale Printing3D printing moves beyond set parameters for larger projects in manufacturing
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 282 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 1,298 examples
- 10,446+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 59,829 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly