Points Program Trend Report
1. High-Level Points Program Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Points Program Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Points Program Trend ReportInvestigating membership cards, rewards programs and points shopping, the Points Program Trend Report examines the ways that such programs and consumer offerings can create and maintain brand loyalty. We explore the success and attractiveness of points cards in clothing stores, pharmacies and grocery stores as well as the demographics that are typically inclined toward these personalized programs.
Who Custom Points Program Market Research is ForPertaining to marketing strategists, sales professionals and management teams, this report delivers useful examples of points programs that successfully incentivize consumers to continue shopping with a particular brand. This tangible reason for consumers to purchase products at the same store can go a long way to increase consistent sales. With this Points Program Trend Report, your team will discover how to attract and maintain a solid consumer base with loyal and predictable shopping habits using membership cards and rewards programs.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Points Program ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Points Program Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: rewards program, membership cards, membership program, points loyalty, brand loyalty, points cards, discount shopping, reward points and points program trends. Other Sample Topics: Alarm, Piano, Polaroid, Smart Device, Chat App, Convenience Tech, Gaming Culture, Video Game Accessory, 3D-Printing, High-Tech Payment, Anti-Theft, Saving, Everyday Automation, Smart Home Product, Robotic Security, Brand Image, Wireless Tech, Wearable Camera, Mobile App, Digital Literacy, [More]
Sample Points Program Market Research ReportOur Points Program research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- ShoptimizationInnovative tools and apps helping shoppers maximize benefits and discounts
- Gendered MembershipMembership services targeted directly and explicitly to one gender
- Automated DiscountConsumers turn to mobile shopping aids to make coupons easier to find
- Incentivized StyleMobile fashion platforms promote loyalty services and rewards
- Gamified MembershipMembership-based loyalty programs get a boost from gamified reward systems
- Socialized RewardPoints programs are integrated into common social networks for youth appeal
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 462 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 2,018 examples
- 9,973+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 56,384 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly