Liquid Trend Report
1. High-Level Liquid Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Liquid Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Liquid Trend ReportWe notice that liquids have become a favored form of food in the Liquid Trend Report. Flavor innovations in the beverage realm are seen in unique alcohols that taste like food, such as marshmallow or rainbow sherbet vodka. Drinkable breakfasts are also becoming much more common like smoothies or superfood juices, compacting vitamins, nutrients and protein into one convenient and easy-to-pack beverage. Finally, a rising interest in liquid desserts is tracked as well, with cookie-inspired coffees and chocolate shakes as featured examples.
Who Custom Liquid Market Research is ForThis report is beneficial for product developers, marketers and creatives in the food and beverage industry. Beverage brands looking to create unique flavors will gain ideas. Breakfast brands that traditionally focus on oatmeal or cereal will be inspired to step into the realm of on-the-go juices or smoothies. The Liquid Trend Report follows the food consumption pattern in nutritious, indulgent and convenient beverages that turn traditionally solid food into liquid diet alternatives.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Liquid ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Liquid Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: flavored water, smoothie, milkshake, liquid dessert, liquid nutrition, beverage, drink, health juice and liquid trends. Other Sample Topics: Emerging Cuisine, Baby Health, Stress, Dietary, Family Dining, Exotic Cuisine, Physical Health, Herbal Product, Syrup, Superfood, Affection, Health Product, Daily Routine, Vegetarian Diet, Shared Space, Personal Care Product, Cake, Custom Food, Wedding Destination, Sandwich Spread, [More]
Sample Liquid Market Research ReportOur Liquid research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Luxe LibationConnoisseurs pay respect to spirits with expensive wares that enhance taste
- Obscure IndulgenceFood-flavored alcohol satiates consumer demand for drinkable indulgence
- Sippable SuperfoodGrains and health ingredients take on liquid forms for on-the-go convenience
- Edible DrinkBeverage flavors cross over to solid foods
- Liquid DessertConsumers turn to iced coffee beverages to satisfy sweet cravings
- Drinkable BreakfastBreakfast turns to liquefied forms to satiate a consumer need for convenience
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 462 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 2,017 examples
- 9,973+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 56,382 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly