Kid's Branding Trend Report
1. High-Level Kid's Branding Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Kid's Branding Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Kid's Branding Trend ReportThe Kid's Branding Trend Report showcases the importance of packaging design in order to be successful in the children's market. Practiced by all retailers that cater to kids, this report highlights emerging patterns in toy, food and product packaging that helps certain brands stand out against their competition. Additionally, the use of relevant pop cultural references and co-branded campaigns will be looked at, showing how top-tier brands seamlessly integrate popular characters into their branding strategy.
Who Custom Kid's Branding Market Research is ForThis report targets package and industrial designers, brand managers, marketer researchers and advertisers. Additionally, executives working in food and toy industries can use this report to discover what particular styles, designs, characters and messages are most resonating with the youth market. Through the Kid's Branding Trend Report, gain exposure to our catalog of examples, and find ways to successful apply these concepts and ideas to your business model.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Kid's Branding ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Kid's Branding Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: packaging, food packaging, toy branding, branding strategies, kids market, youth market and kid's branding trends. Other Sample Topics: Senior Activities, Puzzle, Playtime, Clothes, Back-to-School, Custom Play, Teen Lifestyle, Kids fashion, Visual Entertainment, Toys for Girls, Toys, Girl Empowerment, Kids Apparel, Senior Health, Generation Z, Collegiate, Back to School, Geriatric, Caregiver, High School, [More]
Sample Kid's Branding Market Research ReportOur Kid's Branding research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Macho PlaytimeDads turn to activities that encourage bonding and engagement with kids
- Stimulating SubscriptionCompanies offer parents convenient activities via subscription services
- Infant ArtistEncouraging autonomy and self-expression, parents turn to artistic toy products
- Maker PlayToy shops integrate customization features to increase involvement
- Adolescent InitiativeEnvironmental initiatives turn to educational tactics to help inspire kids
- Eco SentimentChildhood holiday gifts get an eco-conscious makeover to appease parents
- Stylized SupplyKids search for back to school supplies that boast style as well as function
- Youth-Targeted StreamStreaming services offer educational content for younger consumers
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 356 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 1,650 examples
- 10,221+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 58,178 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly