Hispanic Trend Report
1. High-Level Hispanic Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Hispanic Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Hispanic Trend ReportAnalyzing culture, tradition and demographics, the Hispanic Trend Report looks into the Hispanic market and finds the products, entertainment and food that interests them as consumers. The report looks into the ways that brands can target the Latino market by making a cultural identity or brand connection, through target marketing or simply by using a well-known person of Hispanic descent as a messenger.
Who Custom Hispanic Market Research is ForThis report is an excellent resource for all brands -- retail, fashion, entertainment, food -- that want to better market themselves to a Hispanic consumer group and effectively grab the attention and purchasing power of the members of one particular culture. The Hispanic Trend Report curates the top products, services and marketing strategies that pertain to and attract the Hispanic consumer group.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Hispanic ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Hispanic Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: latino, hispanic culture, latin american, spanish, mexican, hispanic consumer, hispanic market and hispanic trends. Other Sample Topics: Product Marketing, Authenticity Marketing, Food Contest, Humanized Branding, Brand Reward, Lifestyle Brand, Transparent Branding, Brand Reinvention, Fandom, Communications, Crowdfunding, Pop-Up, Non-Traditional Marketing, Juice Branding, Heritage, Simulated Marketing, Custom Packaging, Promotional Stunt, Brand Messaging, Multicultural Marketing, [More]
Sample Hispanic Market Research ReportOur Hispanic research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Hispanic NostalgiaFamed Hispanic icons like Frida Kahlo are being reinvented
- Latina FlamboyanceA cultural passion for colour is reflected on runways and in editorials
- Spicy Over SweetHispanic demand for more savory sweets is changing the way consumers see candy
- Ancient Civilization CoutureAztec obsession hearkens back to the past of Hispanic culture
- Latino-Targeted AppvertisingBrands are using mobile to reach a demographic that favors the medium
- Diversified FlavorTargeting Hispanics, brands market ingredients that speak to cultural heritage
- Bicultural BrandingAppealing to diverse groups through more than marketing
- Latin StorytellingBrands woo Latin consumers by inviting them to contribute campaign content
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 580 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 2,524 examples
- 9,794+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 55,404 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly