Foodie Trend Report
1. High-Level Foodie Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Foodie Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Foodie Trend ReportThe Foodie Trend Report filters through the latest and freshest foodie-related trends. Foodie trends transcend the culinary industry and are heavily intertwined with pop culture, social media and popular social movements. These broader patterns that are interwoven with foodie culture include health movements and food fads. This report will look at the most inventive, imaginative and popular food trends through the eyes of one of the modern world's newest archetype -- the foodie.
Who Custom Foodie Market Research is ForThe Foodie Trend Report is geared towards chefs, restaurant owners, food critics and food bloggers. Also, professionals in the food and beverage industry, QSR leaders and food manufacturers can benefit from our report as it provides a comprehensive summary, complete with examples, of what today's consumers are eating most. Featuring the latest foodie trends, this report ensures you will be up to date with the latest food-related innovations whether its restaurants, flavors, recipes or ingredients.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Foodie ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Foodie Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: food lover, eater, gluttony, snobby, picky, trendy and foodie trends. Other Sample Topics: Food Packaging, Work Life Balance, Workplace Satisfaction, Asian Cuisine, Takeout, Exotic Food, Carnival, Soda, Breakfast, Fitness Culture, Liquor, Prestige Branding, Allergy Product, Diverse Media, Crowdsourced Health, Vegan Dessert, Pool Accessory, Gourmet Snack, Educational Branding, Pet Tech, [More]
Sample Foodie Market Research ReportOur Foodie research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Mediterranean InvasionMediterranean cuisine becomes a staple in North American culture
- Global CarnivoreConsumers go on the hunt for steak meals with international flavors
- Alcoholic ComfortsTraditional comfort foods incorporate boozy elements
- Restaurant ReplicaConsumers gravitate to frozen meals that offer restaurant-ready options
- Inclusive EatingMulticulturalism becomes a staple in fast-casual dining establishments
- Confectionery SophisticationSpiked candy pieces provide extra delight to consumers
- Opulent BrewCoffee brands launch high-end products suited to upscale consumer tastes
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 238 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 1,108 examples
- 10,369+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 59,313 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly