Educational Branding Trend Report
Get a Custom Version of the Educational Branding Trend ReportThe Educational Branding Trend Report highlights specific innovations in the realm of informative packaging. Rather than opting for visually striking colors to catch a consumer's eye, brands are using facts and education to help sell a particular product. Seen largely in the health food and pharmaceutical realms, brands are using a given product's materials, ingredients and health benefits as a primary selling point. This tactic seems to resonate well with consumers, as more brands continue to embrace educational branding.
Who Custom Educational Branding Market Research is ForThis report is ideal for package designers, brand managers and retail executives who wish to see how all types of brands, big and small, utilize educational branding. Whether you are rebranding a given product, or launching a new one, this report will provide you with ample inspiration. Through the Educational Branding Trend Report, discover innovative packaging designs that can help set your brand apart from the competition.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Educational Branding ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Educational Branding Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: health food, facts, ingredients, informative, informational, packaging, design and educational branding trends. Other Sample Topics: DIY Costume, Upscale Food, Rum, Holistic Health, Organic Dining, Artisan Branding, Men's Sportswear, Gum, Holistic Product, Soy Product, Social Dining, Energy Food, Gym, Flavor, Superfood Dessert, Peer-to-Peer Communication, Vaporizer, Health Packaging, Cookware, Online Tutorial, [More]
Sample Educational Branding Market Research ReportOur Educational Branding research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform. Example slides:
- Prescription PackagingModern branding boasts a clinical design for health-conscious consumers
- Upscaling BreakfastBreakfast brands set morning fare apart with upleveled ingredients
- Virtual TransparencyBrands use virtual reality technology as an authentic branding tactic
- Maritime BrandingBrands use oceanic imagery to illustrate freshness and sustainability
- Collective PackagingBold, unified packaging schemes contribute to brand narratives
- Scientific AssuranceConsumers search for products that instill confidence
- Naturopathic BrandingSkincare brands soften their aesthetic with naturalistic branding
- Ancestry BrandingAfrican skincare brands build relationships through heritage branding
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 1,103 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 5,515 examples
- 7,011+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 35,055 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly
1. Custom ReportCustom Educational Branding
2. Library + PRO + Report+ 1 Custom Report on 1 Topic
+ 80+ Categories of Reports + 1 Yr of PRO
$441 $316 / month
= $3,788 - Save 28%
3. Advisory (Best Value)+ Dedicated Advisor, Ongoing Reports,
PRO Platform & Presentations
As low as $800 / month
for 1 custom report / month