Brainstorming Trend Report
1. High-Level Brainstorming Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Brainstorming Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Brainstorming Trend ReportThe Brainstorming Trend Report is a diverse collection of the innovative ways that brands and companies are creating and hosting interactive, sociable and educational idea and deliberation sessions as a group. The report covers tech-focused initiatives that allow collaborative work and ideas to be worked on together. Beyond technology, the report contains insights into useful tactics and practices being used in a group setting.
Who Custom Brainstorming Market Research is ForIdeally, the Brainstorm Trend Report will be useful for educational institutions to teach children and young professionals about team collaboration. It is also the prefect resource for brands and companies to use when discussing controversial or wide-scope topics that should integrate the entire pool of employees. It can also be used by program developers and strategists who are seeking new and innovative ways to create and nurture collaborations. The Brainstorming Trend Report highlights the latest tools and tactics that strive to make collaborative work environments simpler and more efficient.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Brainstorming ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Brainstorming Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: brainstorming, collaboration, group work, collaborative environment, brainstorm sessions and brainstorming trends. Other Sample Topics: Food Discount, Teen Entertainment, Digital Grocery, Meditation Tool, Wearable Device, Wearable Payment, Flat Screen, Coupon, VR Technology, Predictive Device, Gaming Technology, Mobile Communication, Artificial Intelligence, Smart Lighting, App Development, Voice-Activated, Photobooth, Mobile Marketing, Communication Tool, Business Innovation, [More]
Sample Brainstorming Market Research ReportOur Brainstorming research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Tech-Assisted TeamworkGadgets and apps dedicated to creating collaborative workplaces
- Note-Taking 2.0Consumers make use of tech-powered office supplies
- Communal PlayA focus on group learning and playing sees related toys rise in popularity
- Brainstorm DesignOffice settings use design as a way to foster creativity
- Gamified RecognitionPositive work behavior is recognized through streamlined apps and tools
- Customized CollaborationTech tools enable specific file-sharing options for diverse office needs
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 268 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 1,239 examples
- 10,432+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 59,762 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly