Spirit Trend Report
Get a Custom Version of the Spirit Trend ReportThe Spirit Trend Report explores the vast amount of liquor trends refining consumer drinking habits. Over the past year, consumers have been subjected to a revolution in the liquor and hospitality industries, with bars, restaurants and pubs using a variety of spirits. These innovative alcoholic drink ingredients include gin, vodka, scotch, whiskey, bourbon, champagne and cognac. There has also been a push for more natural ingredients added to the mixing process, as we see drink trends that include fresh herbs, spices and even organic produce. Lastly, we examine big name brands like Absolut, Jack Daniels, Johnnie Walker, Jameson, Jim Beam, Bombay Sapphire and Crown Royal to see how they retain consumer attention through branding, advertising and marketing initiatives.
Who Custom Spirit Market Research is ForThe Spirit Trend Report is ideal for restaurant owners, bartenders, head chefs, liquor stores and distilleries looking to supercharge innovation through relevant, crowd-sourced data. Leverage the data in the Spirit Trend Report to better understand drinking trends that have captured consumer interest.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Spirit ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Spirit Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: cocktails, martinis, mixology, drinking, nightlife and spirit trends. Other Sample Topics: Product Sampling, Chemical-Free, Soy, Protein Snack, Scent, Clinic, Liquid, Healthy Lifestyle, Ethnic Food, Coffee Shop, Finger Food, Farmers Market, Snack Bar, Fast Casual Dining, Fermented Beverage, Restaurant Dining, Diet Routine, DIY Food, Athlete, Fusion Cuisine, [More]
Sample Spirit Market Research ReportOur Spirit research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform. Example slides:
- Premium Unpolished PackagingTraditionally bottled products take on a less sophisticated form
- Cultural CocktailCreating a distinct regional reference, exotic ingredients are added to spirits
- Herbal LibationLiquor, spirits and cocktails are infused with refreshing green ingredients
- Alcoholic HybridizationUnique beverage concepts fuse spirits with beer and wine offerings
- Drinking DecadenceConsumers compromise dessert to indulge in treat-inspired spirits
- Pop Culture BeverageMillennials recreate their favorite pop culture icons with stylized beverages
- Botanic InfusionConsumers embrace food and beverage flavored with floral elements
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 632 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 3,160 examples
- 5,825+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 29,125 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly
1. Custom ReportCustom Spirit
2. Library + PRO + Report+ 1 Custom Report on 1 Topic
+ 80+ Categories of Reports + 1 Yr of PRO
$441 $316 / month
= $3,788 - Save 28%
3. Advisory (Best Value)+ Dedicated Advisor, Ongoing Reports,
PRO Platform & Presentations
As low as $800 / month
for 1 custom report / month