About the Pottery Report
3 Pages of Pottery PRO Trends
(With 30 Hyperlinked Examples!)
- Trend Hunter’s Pottery Trend Report explores the realm of antiques, ceramics, clay vases, pots and handmade home accessories. As modern art evolves, we see trends that involve dinnerware and home furnishings being taught in pottery art classes. While pottery may be considered an outdated art form in today’s world, there is much consumer interest in this arts and crafts hobby, as well as the potential for business opportunities.
Who It's For
- This report would be best suited for art teachers, craftspeople, creatives, interior decorators and artists looking to jump-start innovation and add more creativity to their products.
The Pottery Trend Report is a useful guide to keep you informed on arts and crafts developments that are not only popular, but also driving consumer interest.
The Pottery Trend Report, last published on Apr 12, 2013, includes 3 PRO Trends and 30 examples of pottery market research and pottery consumer trends related to: ceramics, clay, home decor, crafts, art classes and pottery trends.
- Our pottery research is based on Trend Hunter's 30 crowdsourced pottery trends and 1,643,000,000 total views of data.
What You'll Get:
• 3 Page / Slide Presentation
• 3 Page In-Depth Reading Report
• 3 Pottery PRO Trends
• 30 Pottery Examples
• 4 Pottery Videos (Online)
• 180 Pottery Images (Online)
• Additional Niche Reports (with a full subscription):
, Contemporary Art
, Street Art
, Photo Editing
, Business Card
, Digital Art
, Lawn Furniture
Sample Pottery Pro Trends
- Each Pottery PRO Trend is on its own slide with implications, a quantified score, and examples linked to online pottery articles, videos and images. Examples:
PLUS -3 more Pottery PRO Trends and 30 examples!