Open Office Trend Report
Get a Custom Version of the Open Office Trend ReportThe Open Office Trend Report looks at the growing number of office spaces that are embracing open-concept layouts as well as large communal work spaces. Not only is this pattern an interior design element but it is also a physical manifestation of how modern individuals approach work. Trends and examples in this report speak to the rise of start-up culture and how its values of collaboration, consultation and teamwork can be applied by even the most well-established corporate cultures.
Who Custom Open Office Market Research is ForFrom an aesthetic perspective, this report is geared towards interior designers, industrial designers and commercial realtors. From a business point of view, entrepreneurs, start-up executives, business owners and office managers can all utilize this report to see examples of open offices from various organizations, both big and small. The Open Office Trend Report exposes you to the latest design trends in offices and reveals pertinent insight into the shifting mindsets of millennial workers. Its research also explores how physical openness and space is deeply ingrained with ideas of teamwork and togetherness.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Open Office ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Open Office Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: openness, start-up, co-work, collaboration, team work, corporate culture, consultative, office space and open office trends. Other Sample Topics: Vacuum, Air Freshener, Art Studio, Ergonomic Furniture, Diffuser, Home Decor, Home Design, Cooking Technique, American Family, Greeting Card, Workplace Productivity, Art Deco, Faucet, Minimalist Architecture, Graffiti Art, Luxury Architecture, Performance Art, Smart Kitchen, Animation, Design, [More]
Sample Open Office Market Research ReportOur Open Office research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform. Example slides:
- Solitary ProductivityPod-like workstations allow motivated employees to work in peace
- Communal WorkAiming to increase productivity, open space offices help foster team mentality
- Colleague SocializationOffice interaction turns to apps and networks for social convenience
- Brainstorm DesignOffice settings use design as a way to foster creativity
- Designer OrganizationDesign-focused desk supplies offer consumers individual expression at work
- Multifunctional HomeTraditional homes are customized to cater both work and leisure
- Workplace WellnessEmployers seek to create a day-to-day balance for employees
- Dual-Function StationeryConsumers demand multi-functional school and office supplies
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 630 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 3,150 examples
- 5,822+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 29,110 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly
1. Custom ReportCustom Open Office
2. Library + PRO + Report+ 1 Custom Report on 1 Topic
+ 80+ Categories of Reports + 1 Yr of PRO
$441 $316 / month
= $3,788 - Save 28%
3. Advisory (Best Value)+ Dedicated Advisor, Ongoing Reports,
PRO Platform & Presentations
As low as $800 / month
for 1 custom report / month