Low-Tech Trend Report
Get a Custom Version of the Low-Tech Trend ReportThe Low-Tech Trend Report examines a rapidly growing consumer preference for products and services that allow the modern, digitally oversaturated person some relief from a daily life of connectivity. Movements such as digital detox, de-tech and disconnect have sparked a higher valuation of traditional, analog methods and products in the millennial generation.
Who Custom Low-Tech Market Research is ForThe Low-Tech Trend Report is useful for two distinct groups. It is directly applicable to professionals who work with analog products. An opportunity currently exists for retro products to experience a revival as part of the backlash against high technology. At the same time, this report is essential for members of the tech sector, to whom this movement represents a threat. The Low Tech Trend Report analyzes the consumer movement toward a preference for more frequent escapes from the connected world, identifying specific areas of opportunity and challenges presented by this high-level trend.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Low-Tech ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Low-Tech Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: digital detox, analog, retro, traditional, de-tech, disconnect and low-tech trends. Other Sample Topics: Beacon Technology, Bluetooth Technology, Online Gaming, Simulated Tech, Prepaid, MP3, Radio, Entertainment System, Technology, VR Campaign, Facial Recognition, Entrepreneurial App, Music Platform, Alarm System, Consumer Feedback, Dietary Monitoring, Hiking, Durable Technology, Brand Image, Gamer Culture, [More]
Sample Low-Tech Market Research ReportOur Low-Tech research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform. Example slides:
- Archaic RevivalAnalog technologies are revived as a backlash to gadget over-saturation
- Digital DisdainTechnological ubiquity is negated as consumers place an emphasis on the analog
- Anti-Tech PackagingTech product packaging evolves to reference a simpler time
- Digital DisconnectConsumers search for ways to "unplug" and de-stress
- Earthy ExpeditionKids programs shift toward activities that promote nature
- Analog AwarenessBrands get noticed with emotive, tech-free campaigns focused on values
- Humanizing TechTech brands adopt a softer image for widespread consumer appeal
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 744 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 3,720 examples
- 5,980+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 29,900 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly
1. Custom ReportCustom Low-Tech
2. Library + PRO + Report+ 1 Custom Report on 1 Topic
+ 80+ Categories of Reports + 1 Yr of PRO
$441 $316 / month
= $3,788 - Save 28%
3. Advisory (Best Value)+ Dedicated Advisor, Ongoing Reports,
PRO Platform & Presentations
As low as $800 / month
for 1 custom report / month