Immersive Dining Trend Report
Get a Custom Version of the Immersive Dining Trend ReportA rise in consumer expectations of restaurants is explored in the Immersive Dining Trend Report. Pop-up restaurants are becoming more common, with Millennials turning to themed and sensory eateries. Novelty restaurants, like those with costumed servers add a playful element that attracts consumers to more than just food. Sensory dining experiences, such as meals in the dark, are also attracting much consumer attention.
Who Custom Immersive Dining Market Research is ForThis research collection is an excellent resource for restaurant owners, business executives and brand managers looking to create more experiential offerings for their consumers. Professionals in travel and tourism spheres will also find this restaurant and city-focused report of interest. The Immersive Dining Trend Report shows readers how to create restaurants and eating experiences that will attract consumers with an appreciation for sensory meals.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Immersive Dining ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Immersive Dining Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: experiential dining, interactive dining, Millennial dining, sensory dining, pop-up restaurant, novelty restaurant and immersive dining trends. Other Sample Topics: Holistic, Confection, Popsicle, Aromatherapy, UV Ray, Drinking Culture, Spring, Pharmacy, Organic Snack, Social Media, Family Celebration, Family Meal, Breakfast Beverage, Vitamin C, Homemade Food, Physical Health, Whole Grain, Matcha, Online Culture, Food Blog, [More]
Sample Immersive Dining Market Research ReportOur Immersive Dining research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform. Example slides:
- Intrepid DiningTravelers turn to thrill-seeking dining destinations for adventurous stimulation
- Experiential ServingA desire for thrills prompts whimsical serving in dining experiences
- Experiential EatingConsumers search for themed dining experience to satiate a need for adventure
- Sensory DiningMultisensory gimmicks entice consumers looking for added engagement
- Nostalgic DiningMillennials turn to themed restaurants for dining entertainment
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 843 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 4,215 examples
- 6,319+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 31,595 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly
1. Custom ReportCustom Immersive Dining
2. Library + PRO + Report+ 1 Custom Report on 1 Topic
+ 80+ Categories of Reports + 1 Yr of PRO
$441 $316 / month
= $3,788 - Save 28%
3. Advisory (Best Value)+ Dedicated Advisor, Ongoing Reports,
PRO Platform & Presentations
As low as $800 / month
for 1 custom report / month