ALL > Lifestyle > Draught Trend Report
About the Draught Report
2 Pages of Draught PRO Trends
(With 12 Hyperlinked Examples!)
- The service industry must constantly understand the latest developments in order to stay relevant to today’s consumers, and the Draught Trend Report covers the most enticing bars, beer, kegs and Guinness recipes. To find what on-tap favorites are connecting with customers, Trend Hunter has researched the best pubs along with their competitive counterparts. We’ve also found that brewing beer from the comfort of the home is appealing, and purchasing a barrel of beer for easy consumption is becoming more of the norm for many individuals. Throwing a kegerator with the best home brew is now popular among both adults and college kids alike.
Who It's For
- Restaurateurs, marketers and anyone in the service industry can see what beer-related developments are catching a disproportionate amount of consumer attention. By understanding what beverage campaigns and beer recipes are preferred by the public, companies can tailor their products accordingly.
Our Draught Trend Report ensures you will stay informed when it comes to the consumption of this popular beer beverage. Stay up-to-date by subscribing to our crowd-sourced research.
The Draught Trend Report, last published on May 03, 2011, includes 2 PRO Trends and 12 examples of draught market research and draught consumer trends related to: pubs, craft beer, drinking trends, nightlife, home brewing and draught trends.
- Our draught research is based on Trend Hunter's 12 crowdsourced draught trends and 1,349,000,000 total views of data.
What You'll Get:
• 2 Page / Slide Presentation
• 2 Page In-Depth Reading Report
• 2 Draught PRO Trends
• 12 Draught Examples
• 2 Draught Videos (Online)
• 72 Draught Images (Online)
• Additional Niche Reports (with a full subscription):
, Ice Cream
Sample Draught Pro Trends
- Each Draught PRO Trend is on its own slide with implications, a quantified score, and examples linked to online draught articles, videos and images. Examples:
Phone cases double as wallets for the ultimate 2-in-1 product
7 Examples + Score + Implications
The world of fridges serves as example for the desire for functionality
5 Examples + Score + Implications
PLUS -4 more Draught PRO Trends and 12 examples!