Office Productvity Trend Report
1. High-Level Office Productvity Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Office Productvity Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Office Productvity Trend ReportThe Office Productivity Trend Report looks at how modern workplaces keep employees engaged and excited.To cater to the growing number of young professionals in offices, certain strategies have been undertaken to ensure productivity and longevity amongst staff. This report dives into the latest trends in work perks, employee recognition and employee retention programs that aim to reward the work done by staff, often for both personal and professional accomplishments.
Who Custom Office Productvity Market Research is ForThis report is geared towards office managers, entrepreneurs, corporate advisors and human resource personnel. Whether you are working in a rigid corporate structure, or simply a budding entrepreneur running a startup, this report will provide you with the inspiration required to ensure employees spirits are kept high. Use the Office Productivity Trend Report as a tool kit of ideas and extract the most value from your team as possible.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Office Productvity ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Office Productvity Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: rewards, collaboration, perks, work, work perks, corporate, fun, employee recognition, employee retention and office productvity trends. Other Sample Topics: Athletic Apparel, Hygiene, Spas, Social Dining, Online Fandom, Safari, Spa, Cooking Culture, Diagnosis, Workplace Bonding, Medical Device, Cola, Naturopath, Transparency, Seasonal Snacking, Snack Food, Exercise Apparel, Confectionery, Rural Community, Excercise, [More]
Sample Office Productvity Market Research ReportOur Office Productvity research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Intelligent WorkspaceOffice tech evolves to offer consumers smart furniture options
- Lazy ProductivitySolutions that promote work and rest speaks to a shift in workplace demographics
- Communal WorkAiming to increase productivity, open space offices help foster team mentality
- Workplace FlexibilityHelping to diversify routine, adaptable work furnishings add efficiency
- Workplace WearablesThe digital workforce is targeted with wearables designed for health tracking
- Monitored WorkplaceProductivity and output are tracked to benefit both employers and employees
- Portable WorkplaceMillennials opt for on-the-go work spaces to suit their needs for flexibility
- Workplace WellnessEmployers seek to create a day-to-day balance for employees
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 271 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 1,253 examples
- 10,431+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 59,738 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly