News Coverage Trend Report
1. High-Level News Coverage Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. News Coverage Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the News Coverage Trend ReportThe News Coverage Trend Report is an all-encompassing look at changes occurring both in the delivery and consumption of news. Digital technologies have essentially replaced newspapers and magazines, aided by the rise of social media platforms like Twitter and Facebook. In addition, streamlined and curated news apps have also emerged, allowing readers to pick and choose news sources, stories and writers. This report will look at how modern individuals access the news through smartphones, tablets and laptops, and the news industry's response to this technological shift.
Who Custom News Coverage Market Research is ForThis report is geared towards professionals in the news industry -- editors, writers, news agencies, online news publications and traditional newspaper and magazine executives -- that are making a transition into the digital realm. Furthermore, marketers and advertisers can benefit from this report by gaining insight into ways that modern audiences are consuming the news. The News Coverage Trend Report is a compilation of the newest methods, technologies and platforms available for newsmakers and readers. Use our crowdsourced data to ensure you stay current and competitive in this fast-moving industry.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom News Coverage ResearchIn as little as a day, a new News Coverage Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: platform, Twitter, feed, Facebook, headlines, articles, newspapers, magazines, clips, video and news coverage trends. Other Sample Topics: Popstar, Comic Book, Viral Media, Rap Culture, Celebrity Endorsement, TV Culture, Celebrity Fashion, Anime, GIF, Concert, Parody, Celeb Fashion, Rap, Celebrity Apparel, Youth Media, Superhero, Bollywood, Musical, Singer, Reality Television, [More]
Sample News Coverage Market Research ReportOur News Coverage research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Social Good SelfieBrands utilize aspects of digital youth culture to encourage engagement
- Tactual TechAs touch technology becomes old news, tactile-based innovations rise
- Newsworthy ViralTraditional media agencies partner with social apps to engage consumers
- Personalized PressMedia platforms opt for custom, individually tailored features
- Gamified ReviewConsumers seek dynamic forms of advice with interactive reviews
- Millennial StayHotel accommodations are updated with modern offerings
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 471 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 2,070 examples
- 10,016+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 56,612 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly