Humor Trend Report
With 469 Hyperlinked Examples!
Get a Custom Version of the Humor Trend ReportThe Humor Trend Report dives into the changes seen within the comedy industry and entertainment industry over the last year. It looks at the successes of brands such as the Comedy Network and Comedy Central, and also sheds light on more modern viral businesses like the hit website ‘Funny or Die.’
Who Humor Market Research is ForOur trend research is indispensable to those corporations operating in the entertainment industry, and marketers striving to better understand how to create a cultural connection with their customers. Funny jokes aren’t enough to cut it in this industry. Our Humor Trend Report fills you in on how brands are using humor to really captivate consumers, offering crowdsourced research to help you innovate and plan your next marketing steps.
Other Sample Topics: Parody, Celebrity, Cartoon, Anime, Media, Viral Video, 4D Movies, Subculture, Viral Content, Celeb Fashion, Vlog, Youth Subculture, Hip Hop, Celebrity Fashion, Superhero, Content Creation, Broadcasting, Celebrity Product, News Coverage, Sponsorship, [More]
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Humor Research...For as little as $500 per custom deep dive, our team leverages insight from 100,000,000 people to curate you a custom Humor report that takes into account your project, customer segments and research needs. You will save time and effort while increasing the rigor of your research. Each custom report is roughly 70 pages with 300 examples, including high level insights, the competitive landscape and specific examples.
Click here to learn more
Sample Humor Market Research ReportOur Humor research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- YouTube SpoofvertisingSlight variations on YouTube videos are being used for clever commentary
- Digital DeprecationSocial media-based parodies strike a chord with millennials
- Political SchadenfreudeLeader distrust and political parody is expressed through mockery
- Bacon NationAmerica's obsession with bacon inspires a variety of offbeat products
- Mainstream MockumentaryYoung adults embrace brands using sarcastic video marketing
- Gesture DesignLooking to hand signs to inspire artistic creations
- Publicized Social ExperimentShocking undercover campaigns and pranks spread on the web
- Humor BombingThe public delights in the unexpected, leading to a new web phenomenon
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
Humor Report Contents
- 0 Humor Consumer Insights from this year with 0 examples = 0 PowerPoint pages
- 75 Humor Consumer Insights in the full archive with 469 Humor examples = 75 PowerPoint pages
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 462 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 2,017 examples
- 9,973+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 56,382 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly